Tried to order on line. I was referred to a phone number which had a recording that said disconnected.

I was not to be deterred. Called GoPro from their website info and it took 55 minutes for a lady in the Philippines to complete the order for a camera and helmet mount???

GoPro needs to go train at Amazon! Why do I have to submit at least 100 words. I have told you what you need to know???

This is crazy!!! Let's see... I'm in Florida and it's very warm.

Some people in the world don't know how easy life can be when you try to get along instead of being contrary! Is this enough words?

This reviewer shared experience about "took way too long to order and there was a party going on in the background. someone had won a promo." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gopro. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gopro.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Gopro to other companies on our site.

Comments