Verified Reviewer

1.6

I purchased from the company webpage and not Amazon. Big mistake.

GoPro customer service should be renamed lip service.

I placed an order on the 6/16/2022 thinking the 2-3 day delivery was accurate. Intel was marked shipped but, after 5 days, UPS was final called for pickup. 5 phone calls to customer service and a whole lot of lies. One rep said a supervisor will call you back in 5 mins.

Never happens. Another said they would contact the warehouse to locate my purchase and email me. Never happens. Another said that GoPro would expedite the shipping to overnight.

Never happened.

When after 5 days no one could tell me from customer service where my purchase was or why it was held for 5 day after being marked shipped. Or even why GoPro advertises 2-3 day shipping for free when this was obviously not true.

Customer service couldn't tell me where my product was or why it was held up. But they did call back every time I requested a call back. I am not sure if customer service really cannot do anything, or they just choose not to.

After all the frustration and lies, I decided to cancel my order.

My purchase was not going to be here in time for my trip. When I requested a return, I was told that curter service can return items. Okay, fine, I researched the webpage and found a return form. The purchase was final and no returns will be expected on discounted items.

Now, the discount I received was $10 bucks from unidays website.

Unidays is a collage student discount webpage.

Bottom line is that GoPro got me for $400 bucks but lost me as a costumer. There are so many other action cameras made by reputable company's with responsive costumer service.

Thank you Amazon for spoiling me in the area of timely delivery and customer services.

User's recommendation: Do not count on GoPro to assist you in your order. Give yourself plenty of lead time when ordering.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

GoPro Cons: Costumer service lies, Shipping.

Comments