201 NJ-17, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662, USA
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This week I've had the misfortune of dealing with several broken technological items.A GoPro Hero Black being one of them.

After calling several technology companies it was quite interesting to directly compare customer service experienceS from one to the next. With this review I'm confident in saying that GoPro has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE and AGENTS. Garmin, on the other hand was a breeze, being helpful, understanding, thoroughly eplaining the process to fully echange the item with complete sympathy for my situation. Not only were they personable but they took the time to understand my needs and find the best product for me.

They took the time to go through eack individual item and evem discounted my item of choice for a direct echange of the brand new item... now thats good Service. Oh and they didnt even ask for the old watch back, they actually trusted me and took my word for it, saving me time money and effort going to a post office to deliver the defective product that most companies would ask for. I was also forced to call bose for a pair of broken headphones that the Bluetooth stopped working.

They were also great in dealing with the problem by directly exchanging them for a brand new pair even without proof of purchase and out of the 1-year warranty. Now GoPro, on the other hand, has extremely rude customer service agents. After dealing with three different ones and experiencing the same unhelpful, condescending tone from each agent. As if the experience of buying an awfully expensive camera that hasn't worked since day one wasn't frustrating enough.

Now I was forced to deal with these rude agents. The agent I spoke to thankfully agreed to send me a new camera but only because we were still under the 1-year warranty. The agent failed to mention that the item would be refurbished and with no basic accessories that were included in the box. Unfortunately, we had shipped off all the accessories and pieces included in the box with purchase.

You'd think they would send all of these accessories back when they received them, but they didn't even mention it. When I called to clear up this confusion and find the missing accessories I was met with another rude agent. Anyhow all in all this is ridiculous for a product that in my opinion is overpriced at a steep mark of $500 plus for a few basic features. you'd think they would compensate our inconvenience and their lack of offerings with good customer service.

I can say one thing, you're definitely not paying for the customer service with GoPro.

If you plan on buying one, pray that nothing goes wrong.dealing with their "customer service" agents is a nightmare.

Review about: Gopro Customer Care.

I didn't like: Service, Service department, Affordability, Warrenty, Value.