Ease of Use
Style and Design

My camera locked up.Then it wouldn't charge to try to get it to work.

I contacted the service department. (Apparentely only one service tech somewhere in India!) He couldn't resolve it on the phone and promised to email me instructions on what to do next. (He repeated my email so I know he had my address correct.) Five weeks have passed and I haven't heard from him next. I sent an email to Gopro requesting some sort of contact with them.

Again, nothing. Today, after several tries to get a phone call through I waited for two and a half hours before my phone was disconnected. There is no way to contact Gopro to find out where to send my camera for repairs. There is no way to contact Gopro to find out what to do next.

Even their online service department chat can't be initiated. It's like there is no one there! You can sure buy their cameras though! I wouldn't recommend a Gopro to anyone anymore no matter how good of pictures they take.

If you can't get them serviced when something is wrong, they aren't worth having. My recommendation to anyone considering a Gopro is to act like you already have one and something is wrong with it.

Then try to find out how to get it fixed!It might save you several hundred dollars and a whole lot of aggravation.

Review about: Gopro Technical Support.

Preferred solution: I want my camera fixed although I don't know if I can trust that I'll get it back if I can even find out where to send it..

I didn't like: Service, Service department.